Thursday, December 25, 2008
Monday, December 22, 2008
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Today we arrived at our winter destination after eight days of driving from Olympia WA. Stayed ahead of a major cold front and snow moving down from Alaska, apparently at the direction of an embittered Sarah Palin.
“Take that, you West Coast Liberals who cost me the Presidency…ummm…Vice Presidency!! "
"I may forgive you Lefties by 2012.”
If you managed to avoided reading this blog for the past year, here is a brief description of Imperial Dam from a January posting http://bruceandjennas-rvadventures.blogspot.com/2008/01/from-quartzsite-we-moved-to-imperial.html
(C’mon. It’s not too long, and I don’t know any big words.)
We parked next to our friends Barb and Steve, whom we met here last year and visited in Flagstaff this past Spring. More meeting and greeting tomorrow.
Clancy met an adult Australian Terrier today...a neighbor whom we also saw last year. Sounded like they were speaking in Australian so we wouldn't understand them. (The dogs, not the neighbors.)
Sunday, December 14, 2008
We departed the Pacific NW, then northern California, just ahead of the first winter storm of the season.
No, wait. The local weather predicts cold temperatures tomorrow, down to the 60 degrees. These crazy Californians! Sixty degrees in December and they call it cold. Ha ha ha!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Figure three hundred miles per day, arriving at Imperial Dam AZ by 12/15/08. It’s great to be on the road again.
This evening we arrived at a park in Lakehead CA. Sunny, 63 degrees. 25% humidity outside and 50% in our trailer. We brought the rain with us – in the furniture, the walls, and us.
Hopefully when the trailer dries out, it will weigh less. Probably not us tho.
Monday, December 8, 2008
No detectable cancer in her body! It’s a miracle!!
Thanks to everyone for their best wishes for her speedy recovery. Apparently it helped.
All right then. Let’s get traveling!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
*White blood cell numbers down.
*No chemotherapy today or surgery tomorrow, to avoid further depletion and infection.
*Reboot on Monday.
Thus we hold off another week to depart. The Arizona sun must wait for us yet again.
Your patient reporter,