Uh oh. It doesn't even mean what I thought. No matter. I refer to the interpretation of multitudinous distractions taking one away from the true meaning of life.
And so we live an interesting life right now.
- Buying a house in less than two weeks.
- Followed by a car.
- Then moving out of our RV into the house.
- And preparing our RV and truck for sale.
- Plus establishing residency in Arizona.
- Memorizing our new address and a third phone number.
- Finding new doctors.
- Selling unneeded stuff from our former abode, as well as stuff in our new house.
- Closing out our lot at Park Sierra and selling some stuff we left behind.
- Keeping a ready supply of beer.
- Chasing Clancy around the house as he discovers new places to hide under and behind.
And we chose all this ourselves.
Interesting. Yet we feel so fortunate to have these options, to have found a place that speaks to us.
And also preparing for a new adventure yet to be announced. Stay tuned if you have nothing else to do.