Friday, April 18, 2008

Grand Canyon – well named. Plus - disturbing interactions

We spent the afternoon till sundown at the Grand Canyon. Hard to describe if you haven’t seen it. Unforgettable if you have. A few pics here don’t begin to touch the majesty.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But this trip reminded me of a puzzling and disturbing phenomena I too often experience.

Whenever I walk our dog Denby, women approach me in a most familiar way. This day was no exception. For example, as I’m walking down the path, one woman says to her companion, “Look at that guy. Isn’t he cute?” They even say these things in front of Jenna! And, they always look down, not even into my eyes, which is most embarrassing of all.

I don’t understand it!! (But I kinda like it.)

Note - any rational input will be ignored. That is all.

Bruce

No comments: