Thursday, January 22, 2009

A New Day, A New Decade

47 years ago, almost to the day, I completed my Bar Mitzvah. And undoubtedly said, “Today I am a fountain pen.” Huh? Click here.

So today I am an old fountain pen. Better than an empty fountain pen. That will come some day.

I feel grateful to be alive, in good health, no longer working, and living an adventurous life with the woman I love. Oh yeah, Clancy too. (Down boy!)

Living in good weather all year round. Right now it's 68 degrees at 8pm, while 37 degrees in our former Olympia.

We expect to depart the GFD around March 1. Travel to El Paso, where we will change our domicile (residency) to Texas. Yee haw!

Lookin’ at our itinerary now for this trip to Texas, then New Mexico, Arizona, California, Oregon, Washington, and back to Oregon for the summer.

Let the adventure resume!!

Bruce

PS While I was typing this, Clancy completed his latest training milestone. In less than one week, he learned to ring a bell at the door to go out for his excretory activities. Good boy!

Check out my new bumper sticker.
My dog is smarter than your hybrid car.

No comments: