Friday, April 2, 2010

No CA in CA

The results are in. Good news! No cancer in the nether regions of my personal space!! (And you don't want to know how I know. Two words - nether regions.)

Quite a surprise, since I qualified as "high risk," based on the medical research on prostate cancer first published in the previous blog post. As well as high risk for breast cancer.

Without the complication of such treatment, we can move forward on our plans for spending this summer in Alaska!

Mush!!

Bruce

4 comments:

Gypsy said...

I am sure you are extremely relieved with that news. Enjoy Alaska!

Barb said...

Great news, I am so happy for you. What a big load off your mind, now start planning your Alaska trip.
Barb

Sandy & Steve said...

Great news!! So is Clancy now in training to be a sled dog now. Happy Travels

palamine said...

Wonderful, so happy for you Bruce. What a load off.

So remember to include us in your Alaska plans.