Thinking of joining us? With your own sleeping arrangements, of course. Remember the wisdom of the successful RVer.
Drinks for 8
Dinner for 4
Sleeps 2 + Clancy
Friends and family excepted.
Herein our thoughts about our route from here:
- Denali National Park - see our Alaska song for our plans to see wildlife
- Fairbanks, Alaska's big city
- Back to Whitehorse, YT for more time at the Yukon brewery
- Dawson City, YT, the famous gold rush town
- Drive the fabulous Top of the World Highway, returning to Dawson City the same day
- South on the Cassier Highway, another fabulous and remote highway in western British Columbia
- Washington Border - gimme back my guns! (No guns.)
- Olympia, WA to see friends once more
- Eugene, OR for another solar panel
- Ashland and Grants Pass, OR - we like it there
- Park Sierra
Figure another seven to eight weeks till our return. For a total of about four months and 10,000 miles since we left Park Sierra.
Then let the tire cool down. Check in with our medical practitioners, to see if they are feeling OK.
Tucson for the winter? Maybe, if Arizona pulls back some on their current political initiatives, i.e. DWWNW (Driving or Walking While Not White) and packing heat in restaurants and bars.
We ain't the only ones either.