Thursday, February 23, 2012

Get Your Motor Running

Today I headed out on the highway in a rental Harley Davidson trike motorcycle.
Jenna did not join me, still feeling some pain in her back.

I have no ridden in seven years.  We rode two up on a 1989 Honda Goldwing for two summers in 2001-2002.
[Can't find the pics with J too.]

Eventually I gave it up for a year due to pain.  Lasted one year before buying a smaller motorcycle, which I kept for one month and sold.

I made up for lost time by riding 200 miles this afternoon.  Rode from Prescott to Sedona, thru the Oak Creek Canyon, up to Flagstaff, and home.

Twas great fun.  Not quite a real motorcycle, which handles far better.  But still a reasonable compromise and more comfortable, even if it was a damned Harley.

More fun to come.

Bruce