Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bow Wow!

Dear Humans,

Remember my recent post about my budding modeling career? Already finished my first shoot.
Like all hip products, this coffee has a web site. http://www.bowwowcoffeeco.com/. Hey, when do I get my own site?

Tell you what. I admit that I'm no border collie. I live on my looks. Like Lassie. So I'm looking for ideas for my web site name. All I can think of is www.cookiesforclancy.com, which my agent turned down. She won't work for 10% of dog biscuits.

So you send me ideas for a web site name. Just add a Comment on this blog.
*First prize - you appear in my next photo shoot, feeding me cookies.
*Second prize - you feed me cookies.
Heck, you win Second Prize just for showing up!

Just goes to show that you can't keep a good terrier down...cause we bite!

Clancy

No comments: