Monday, August 10, 2009

Good news from the CT scan

The Good News
No lung cancer found. Lung nodule shrinking. Lung nodule came from the valley fever fungal infection. I breathe easier now.

The Bad News
They couldn't find my brain or heart either. Kinda funny to discover such a deficit at this point in my life, tho friends and cynics might say it explains a lot. But no matter now.

Doctor said I should consider a career in politics. Given my unique combination of weaknesses, I could choose from either the Democratic or Republican parties. Doctor wouldn't say which missing organ corresponded with which party.

More on this in 2012.

Bruce

1 comment:

Tom and Donna Clapham said...

So glad to hear the good news!! I had faith everything would be alright. Now then, when are you coming to see us in Portland???? BTW, I love your sense of humor!!! Rockin'