Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Caveat Lector

A problem has come to my attention. 

Certain unnamed readers, well only one actually [Tom!], inexplicably believed the two most recent posts about acquiring a new tow vehicle, AKA the Buick.  Irrationally thought I was writing an honest thoughtful post about our lives.

I don't recall ever promising any degree of accuracy in this blog.  In fact I conducted my own review of entries and found fewer than 50% with any credibility at all.  Fewer, meaning maybe far less than 50%.

I think an apology is in order.

I'm waiting.....

Bruce

PS The truck was in the shop.

2 comments:

palamine said...

Whew! I thought that said (Toni). I know you better than that Bruce, much better.

mountainborn said...

Hey, cool rib poking fun with the readers ! Any time that you go toung in cheek with the blog followers, some one will take you serious ! He, he, good reading, thanks.