Sunday, October 16, 2011

New Tow vehicle

After five years of driving that one ton Ford truck, we just purchased a new tow vehicle.
This baby is comfortable, yet still does the job.
Stylish too, even matches the trailer.


Open the trunk when you want to move the RV.


Close up and it looks like any other luxury sedan.


Wait, there's more!   We have so much spare power that we can pull our golf cart too.  I know that double towing is not legal is all 50 states.  But who cares when you're driving a Buick! 
"That's all right, officer.  Send the ticket to GM."

Motor home owners always act so smug driving their little Jeeps around town.
In...your...face!!!  Hahahaha!

Bruce

2 comments:

palamine said...

Hope you are enjoying "our spot". Doug wants to get the same tow vehicle!
Miss you.

We now have 2 Escapee friends that double tow. I think they're NUTS!

MonacoMama said...

I traded in my Buick Lucerne with a V-8 Northstar engine just about 2 months ago for a Chevrolet Volt. I LOVED my Buick ..and although the Lucerne shown is only a 6 cylinder...I am sure it can handle your Excel!
Enjoy!!