Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tucson in Twilight

You step into a restaurant.  Everything seems normal.
Couples laughing.
Families eating.
Couples eating families.
Little do you know what awaits you...when nature calls. 

You get up.  You walk down the hall.  You about to enter...The Bathroom Zone." 

Do do do do, do do do do.

I am not making this up [for a change].

So I open the door to the Men's Room and hear a woman's voice.  Whaaa?  Did I get it wrong?

Oh wait.  It's just a loud overhead speaker with a woman singing some mindless song.

I go over to the urinal, get to my business, and what does she start singing?
"Oh, it's so nice being here with you."

Now I understand why Arizonans carry weapons in public.

Bruce

2 comments:

palamine said...

Oh Bruce, you are so funny. Hope you enjoy our friends Sue and Paul.

Sandy & Steve said...

Oh I can't remember when I laughed so much :-)