Saturday, January 7, 2012

Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Plagerism

Today our friends inquired whether we are selling our RV now. Seems that they saw a picture of our truck and trailer on a sales website.

In the masthead. Like this.From this post no doubt.

Looks like our financial troubles are over, what with the multi-million dollar lawsuit and all. Once I own this business and fire all the staff, I'll hand out used RVs to people who have been nice to me in some big way.

For those who have not already taken this step, do not despair. It's not too late to start now. Consult my Amazon Wish List. The BIG one. Or just search for RV or Automotive products over $50,000.

It's the right thing to do. For me.

We thank you...someday.

Bruce

5 comments:

GoneRving said...

That's crazy, how dare they?? Maybe you should put a watermark on your photos.

-MM- said...

Bruce... You need to put a notice on your blog that all things are copyrighted in order to protect your stuff. (See the bottom left side of my blog page)..then again...you should be flattered!

palamine said...

Unreal! Do they have any idea who they are messsing with? Go get 'em!

Tom and Donna Clapham said...

Damn I would be happy! Your rig looks pretty good from a distance. Ha! Ha!

Lorna... said...

Hope you're getting some photo royalties at least! Happy New Year to you both...missing you!