Monday, January 9, 2012

The System Works!

So I called the owner of RVUpgrades.com about using my RV picture on his website. [See 1/7/12 post.] He was quite surprised and contrite. He promised to find out who violated their practice of paying for such pictures.

He sent me a gift certificate for my troubles. Very nice resolution of an otherwise nasty business. Now I must look for other work for my law firm.

To Ric and John, whom I credit this unexpected windfall, I promise a finders fee on all bribes received from my prior post. And the thanks of a grateful nation for maintaining integrity in an otherwise corrupt Capitalist System.

Bruce, the Wealthier

3 comments:

palamine said...

Ah, good show Bruce.

GoneRving said...

So, he has given you a gift certificate, is he still using your picture?

Mike and Dee White
gonerving.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The pic no longer appeared on the website prior to my call. There were two new pics.

Maybe the person who took the pic reads the blog and saw the error of his/her ways. Or took the lawsuit comment seriously!

Bruce